Sunday 25 November 2012

My gardening year in a 10 minute timelapse

Well I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I have making it. 

Ok lets introduce my latest and most demanding video to date. This is a full seasons growth of my main tropical bed from April to the November. Over 20,000 photos were taken to make this 10 minute film. It shows palms, colocasia, dahlias, grasses, gingers etc.

There are points in the film were the wind movement makes it hard to see the growth but at other times it's still and every thing can be seen pushing upwards.

There is a LOT to keep your eyes on in this film as plants grow at varying rates so you might have to watch bits many times over.

Flowers come and go and there is a surprise ending........

Anyway let me know what you think, please watch in HD for the full effect!



2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of patience, thanks! I particularly liked the Tetrapanax coming into leaf and how the borders really filled out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clive. I just wish the summer had been better for better growth!

      Delete